Advertising Media Web Studio always has a lot of interesting work that requires responsible and professional approach. If you have the below-mentioned skills, knowledge and abilities, feel the desire for joining us and becoming the part of our company, don’t hesitate to contact us!
In our team we are always happy to see people who:
- Adore and know how to complete challenges;
- elaborate on the message before making a decision;
- are able to estimate operation due dates;
- don’t mind if their work up to the source code would be analyzed by other teammates;
- are transparent in communication, discussion and search of the best decisions.
Particularly we are looking for PHP-developers who:
- are confident using any open-source frameworks;
- are experienced in front-end development;
- have present knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- are confident using MySQL or MongoDB;
- know how to plan and design object-oriented solutions;
- document the source code in details;
- are familiar with modern versions of Apache, Nginx and PHP-FPM;
- are familiar with Linux at the level of terminal user.
Also, we are looking for web technologists who:
- convert valid, cross-browser (IE9+) templates;
- continually monitor tendencies of HTML-conversion technology and implement this knowledge in their work;
Remote working in Advertising Media Web Studio
Within the scope of some projects one can remotely cooperate with us (Freelance). For this purpose one will need:
- to be confident in using framework Kohana and to have experience of modern project development on its basis;
- to have basic skills in SCM Git;
- to have the skill and desire for understanding the wrong code and making this world better.
Your adequate estimation of using own resources and necessary time expenditures for idea realization, and ability to meet the deadlines are crucially important. Knowledge of modern architectural decisions and their relevant use would be an asset.
So if you want to join us please send links with the fragment source code of the project under your development.